Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

• Logged in as ikarus

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2021-08-14 16:20:06

DAV
Contributor

Proxmark Pro user's guides and client software download

Greetings all,

I just bought to CROWD SUPPLY a Proxmark Pro kit but, unfortunately, it seems that the ryscc.com WEB site disappeared and I have no way to download the user's guides and client software (Windows 10 and SLES) for this kit. Any clue ?

Also, who knows what happened to ryscc company ?

Any help would be really much appreciated.

Thx a lot by now.

Great & safe day !

Eric

Last edited by DAV (2021-08-14 16:22:47)

#2 2021-08-14 23:43:38

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Proxmark Pro user's guides and client software download

You are in the hands of the manufacturer in this case.  You need to reach out to them to get answers.

#3 2021-08-15 11:01:56

DAV
Contributor

Greetings Sir,
Thx for your answer. Do you mean that CROWD SUPPLY is the manufacturer of the Proxmark Pro kit ?
FWIW, I already contacted them through their WEB support line in order to get the user's guides and client software but they are quite slow in aswering to my quest and hence the reason why I came here in order to meet the Proxmark Gurus.
Do you know what happened to ryscc company also ? They just went off and that's it ?
This looks quite strange and I am definitely lost ...
Thanks by now for your precious time and answers. Have a good and safe day. Eric

#4 2021-08-16 16:41:31

iceman
Administrator
Website

Dunno,  Pm3 Pro was crowd funded by Ryscc.  So you need to get hold of them.  They have a webpage with links,  but the source code isn't maintained,  its a year old by now.

#5 2021-08-17 08:24:32

DAV
Contributor

Greetings,

Q1) I understand and I therefore contacted Crowd Supply. In fact, I just need the .PDF User's Guides as well as a Windows 10 Client and that would be enough for me so I hope someone will hear my prayer ...

Q2) For the Proxmark 3 kit I bought in 2016, is there a Windows 10 Client Software since the one I have is for Windows XP ?

Thanks a lot for your precious time and help.
Have a good and safe day.

Eric

#6 2021-08-24 09:01:18

DAV
Contributor

Hello,

I start to feel the love and would really appreciate any help for:

1) getting a .ZIP file with PROXMARK Pro (that I just bought) User's Guides and client sorftware for Windows 10 and SUSE Linux (CROWD SUPPLY is unable to make the job),

2) getting some pointers for PROXMARK3 (that I bought in 2016) User's Guides and client software for Windows 10 and SUSE Linux.

I really feel alone so thanks by now for any answer and help.

Cheers,

Eric - Eric.Davanture@orange.fr

#7 2021-08-24 09:02:33

DAV
Contributor

Greetings,
I start to feel the love and would really appreciate any help for:
1) getting a .ZIP file with PROXMARK Pro (that I just bought) User's Guides and client sorftware for Windows 10 and SUSE Linux (CROWD SUPPLY is unable to make the job),
2) getting some pointers for PROXMARK3 (that I bought in 2016) User's Guides and client software for Windows 10 and SUSE Linux.
I really feel alone so thanks by now for any answer and help.
Cheers,
Eric - Eric.Davanture@orange.fr

#8 2021-09-02 18:40:52

DAV
Contributor

Greetings,

Pardon the intrusion but I got absolutely no answer and it looks like I will never have any.
As a former IBMer, I feel really sad to seek how techincal people do not help as of today ...
I even contributed to PATREON but to no avail.
CROWD SUPPLY is also not answering to a simple quest which consist in sending a .ZIP file w/ software client and a .PDF file w/ User's Guides. All their links are pointing to nothing. This is not the way US people work usually.
Is there anything I am doing wrong to be treated like that ?

Thanks for any answer.

Eric Davanture - eric.davanture@orange.fr - Mobile: +33-607.08.01.78.

#9 2021-09-02 19:15:51

iceman
Administrator
Website

Its almost like you are accusing the members of the forum for the bad support of a US company...

#10 2021-09-03 07:53:53

DAV
Contributor

Greetings Sir,
No, no, far from me this idea and I simply wonder why nobody can send me PROXMARK3 (that I bought in 2016) User's Guides and client software for Windows 10 and SUSE Linux ? I can understand that for PROXMARK Pro I have to deal with CROWD SUPPLY but why is it impossible to help me for PROXMARK3 ? 

I can't reach any longer my Guru who is Nick Heerschap since the dissolution of Rysc Corp in June, 2021 so does that mean the end of PROXMARK Technology ? Can you tell me the story please since I am lost ?
Shall I "feel the love" even more to have your support or should I stop here my wonderful time with PROXMARK high tech kits ?
Your answers would be so much apprecaited you know in order for me to exit the PROXMARK state of emergency in which I am right now ...
Thanks for your next answer and have a nice and safe day.
Eric
eric.davanture@orange.fr - Mobile: +33-607.08.01.78.

#11 2021-12-24 12:12:36

kosgguy
Contributor

Yes bro, you have been very unlucky. Buying a device maintained by open source community it can be risky; because open source community support is very limited. I am also in a "state of emergency". If you don't understand their C libraries and all this ting to make your own ting  you most likely to be out.

Thanks

#12 2021-12-24 14:10:38

DAV
Contributor

Hello bro, thx for sharing the pain. It's life I guess.
Merry Christmas !

#13 2021-12-24 14:33:50

kosgguy
Contributor

I was wondering, did you end up sorting out what you wanted with the proxmark3 or did you bought another device that has the same functionality? what have you done?

I am curious.
Merry Christmas!

Thanks

#14 2021-12-24 15:32:51

DAV
Contributor

I wanted to have a portable device able to do the same as Proxmark3, i.e.: read RFId tags and replay them from the device or copy them to a new RFId tag. My Proxmark Pro is working fine but I just lack the full User's Guide in order to RTFM and connect it to my PC where I also lack the software to interface with my Proxmark Pro. I am sure I am not the only one who bought a Proxmark Pro and I thought I would get the User's Guide and software thanks to this forum but it has not been the case unfortunately.
All the best and have a Merry Christmas ! Eric
eric.davanture@orange.fr

#15 2021-12-24 16:03:10

kosgguy
Contributor

I see

#16 2022-03-28 19:28:43

JoeT
Contributor

DAV wrote:

I wanted to have a portable device able to do the same as Proxmark3, i.e.: read RFId tags and replay them from the device or copy them to a new RFId tag. My Proxmark Pro is working fine but I just lack the full User's Guide in order to RTFM and connect it to my PC where I also lack the software to interface with my Proxmark Pro. I am sure I am not the only one who bought a Proxmark Pro and I thought I would get the User's Guide and software thanks to this forum but it has not been the case unfortunately.
All the best and have a Merry Christmas ! Eric
eric.davanture@orange.fr

I don't have a manual, but here's the latest client and firmware - it may even be the last one ever released.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IKT9vk … sp=sharing

Sorry it took so long for me to see this.

Joe

#17 2022-03-29 09:30:16

DAV
Contributor

Greetings Joe,

Thx so much ! I just sent you a mail with the User's Guide :-)
All the best and keep in touch !

Eric

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer