Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

• Logged in as ikarus

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2020-11-25 14:25:35

H4MMERT1ME
Contributor

iClass DY unreadable. Can I still clone it?

I am trying to clone my work badge to one of my DT implants however I am currently having a similar issue posted here

I have an iClass DY +xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx-1 SR card that cannot be read with HF Search. I am an access control system admin for my company so I already know the facility code and CSN of my badge and I am wondering if it is possible to take a valid read from one of my working iClass badges and simply modify the facility code and CSN before writing to my implant.

I have been racking my brain over this for months so any help you guys can throw my way would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by H4MMERT1ME (2020-11-25 14:29:37)

#2 2020-12-23 17:34:55

tcprst
Contributor

Re: iClass DY unreadable. Can I still clone it?

Legacy iCLASS tags are Picopass chips of which I'm unaware of an implantable version. Maybe you could convince DT to make a custom implantable iCLASS card. 

Legacy iCLASS is quite broken, and you mention an iCLASS SR card, so I suggest you do some reading on the differences between legacy iCLASS and iCLASS SE/SR.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer