Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

• Logged in as ikarus

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2018-07-11 11:41:42

whitefire
Contributor

Purchase from LAB401

Hi there,

I've just purchased a proxmark3 RDV2 and some other articles. No one respond to my messages in the LAB401 and it scares me especially about money can you please confirm that lab401 is still working because I've paid a big amount of money.

Thanks

#2 2018-07-30 16:16:45

whitefire
Contributor

Re: Purchase from LAB401

Hi guys,

I don't know if you have ever experienced this situation but i purchased a proxmark3 from lab401 and they send a tracking number i was waiting fir the packet to arrive. After a while, labstore told me that the postman didn't find the address and he sent back the packet to the lab401 store. After that, i don't know anymore if lab401 will resend back my packet or not. I didn't receive any feedback and I sent multiple emails to the store but they have a poor customer service and no one answer. Guys, need to know if this is a serious business or just I threw my money out of the window ?

Thanks.

#3 2018-07-31 10:06:27

iceman
Administrator
Website

Please don't double post

#4 2018-07-31 11:43:47

whitefire
Contributor

Hi Iceman and to everyone,

Yeah sorry for that double post but I'm in very unknown situation. I need to know if someone has experienced this or not. Imagine you buy an expensive device and no one tells you if you will receive it or not after the first attempt to deliver. I don't know if someone here can give me a phone number or someone here can call the store manager. With no offense, imagine yourself in my place, It's really suspicious no phone number in lab401.com website just an email they respond once in while.

Guys, Iceman maybe you know someone there because I need a hint, help. advice ... What I'm supposed  to do now ?

Thanks in advance.

#5 2018-11-11 09:20:24

Gtpy
Contributor

whitefire wrote:

Hi Iceman and to everyone,

Yeah sorry for that double post but I'm in very unknown situation. I need to know if someone has experienced this or not. Imagine you buy an expensive device and no one tells you if you will receive it or not after the first attempt to deliver. I don't know if someone here can give me a phone number or someone here can call the store manager. With no offense, imagine yourself in my place, It's really suspicious no phone number in lab401.com website just an email they respond once in while.

Guys, Iceman maybe you know someone there because I need a hint, help. advice ... What I'm supposed  to do now ?

Thanks in advance.

Already solved the delivery problem?

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer