Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

• Logged in as ikarus

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2014-05-20 20:02:46

darcher

SVN context menu is inaccurate

Hi,

I am completely new to ProxMark and to Tortoise SVN.  I'm working my way through the Getting Started (Windows) Guide.  I downloaded and extracted ProxSpace-130613.7z, and downloaded and installed (with default options) TortoiseSVN-1.8.7.25475-x64-svn-1.8.9.msi.

When I right click on the "pm3" folder (Development environment installation, step 8) there is no "SVN Update" option in the context menu.  There are "SVN Checkout" and "TortoiseSVN" in the first level, and "TortoiseSVN" has a submenu with options "Repo-browser", "Export...", "Create repository here", "Import...", "Settings", "Help", and "About".  None of these are obviously (to me) analogous to Update.  Has this option been renamed?  Is there a step missing that I need to take?

Thanks.

#2 2014-05-20 20:44:41

charliex
Contributor
Website

Re: SVN context menu is inaccurate

you can't extract an svn repo form a archiev/tar file unless it includes the special svn folder which also changes OS to OS, you have to check it out into that folder. It should see the files you've already unarchived and only check out new stuff.

but beyond that, the SVN repo is outdated, same for the google code, its all on gitgub now,, programmers are never happy and suffer from terrible featurism wink

https://github.com/Proxmark/proxmark3 use tortoisegit.

#3 2014-05-20 21:40:41

darcher

Re: SVN context menu is inaccurate

Well then, that would explain it!

Thanks.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer