Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

• Logged in as ikarus

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2021-07-22 13:43:07

elseewhy
Contributor

Restore Issue

Hello - This is my first post and I am very new user.  I hope I have read enough to not be asking an ignorant question. 

I am using ISO15693 ICODE SLIX2 80 block tags.  They are open tags, not password protected.  I am simply trying to clone one tag to another (just the contents, not even the UID).  If I write each block individually, I can copy the tag successfully.  If I use the HF 15 Restore function from a previous dump .bin file, it seems to simply ignore the function and not copy any of the information.

I am likely missing something simple, but could use a pointer -

Grateful for your input

#2 2021-09-18 02:25:13

msoose
Contributor

Re: Restore Issue

elseewhy wrote:

Hello - This is my first post and I am very new user.  I hope I have read enough to not be asking an ignorant question. 

I am using ISO15693 ICODE SLIX2 80 block tags.  They are open tags, not password protected.  I am simply trying to clone one tag to another (just the contents, not even the UID).  If I write each block individually, I can copy the tag successfully.  If I use the HF 15 Restore function from a previous dump .bin file, it seems to simply ignore the function and not copy any of the information.

I am likely missing something simple, but could use a pointer -

Grateful for your input

FYI, this has been fixed in the latest master as per https://github.com/RfidResearchGroup/proxmark3/issues/1499

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer