Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

• Logged in as ikarus

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2021-05-25 11:11:07

gerza
Contributor

compiled for 256k easy with standalone ok , but questions

I am not a programmer nor  linux user but with proxspace I have compiled my first firmware for easy256k with standalone and 98% memory used with these parameters in Makefile.platform
-----------------------
PLATFORM=PM3GENERIC
PLATFORM_SIZE=256
STANDALONE=HF_MATTYRUN
SKIP_FELICA=1
SKIP_ICLASS=1
SKIP_LEGICRF=1
------------------
all OK. it's great to be able to change the source code and add your own default keys to proxmark3\client\src\mifare\mifaredefault.h

Now I try differents standalone modes.

I would like to modify the code  proxmark3\armsrc\Standalone\hf_mattyrun.c   to show all found keys together  or executed a fchk command.  I don't know how to do it

I also don't know how to fix why doesn't turn on the green light
(line 528)  LED_B_ON(); // green

I have some more questions :

1- I was using iceman-64-20191107 . Now the new compiled proxmark.exe gives me error in windows: libpyton3.8 is missing and the proxmark commands are linux style (with --) can this be changed with compile parameters?

2-briefly, what relevant improvements have there been in the last 2 years in the firmware?

3-what options are there when you don't know any key and are not vulnerable to darkside?

4- what are the differences between nested and staticnested ?

5- I see that the firmware is recognized as

---------------------------
ARM
  bootrom: RRG/Iceman/master/v4.9237-3948-g95dfe5491-dirt...-unclean 2021-05-25 08:30:00
       os: RRG/Iceman/master/v4.9237-3948-g95dfe5491-dirt...-unclean 2021-05-25 08:30:35
  compiled with GCC 10.1.0
---------------------------

...dirt...-unclean : is this normal ?

6- I try in android with andprox but not detected

thanks and sorry for so many questions

#2 2021-05-25 12:04:03

gator96100
Contributor

Re: compiled for 256k easy with standalone ok , but questions

1.    There have been a lot of changes since 2019, a lot of commands did change. Am I correct to assume you copied the proxmark.exe into the precompiled folder? Don’t do that. You can launch it directly within ProxSpace, just type ./pm3. Alternatively you can open autobuild.bat and let it create a .7z file like the precompiled builds.
2.    Have a look at https://github.com/RfidResearchGroup/pr … ANGELOG.md
3.    I assume you are talking about Mifare classic. If you don’t find a known key and darkside doesn’t work you need to sniff the traffic between the card and the reader.
4.    staticnested is used for cards with static nonce. Nested is used for normal cards and hardnested for hardened Mifare cards.
5.    This means you did some uncommitted changes to the code, nothing to worry about.
6.    Andprox is not supported
7.    Default keys are not added by chaning the source code, rather by modifying the dictionaries (mfc_default_keys.dic file)
8.    It does seem like you would really like the hf mf autopwn command

#3 2021-05-26 10:37:35

gerza
Contributor

Thank you master. Your posts are very instructive. i have just read all your posts for the last 3 years.

So what firmware does andprox support ?

windowsgui v0.2.1 only supports windows type commands (without "--") .... there must be some way to compile windows style because the compiled version   V0.2.1-win-RRGclient.7z   includes proxmark3.exe and it works ok with gui .

#4 2021-06-19 17:28:56

iceman
Administrator
Website

Andyprox?   Does any use that anymore?

Look into the Termux setup instead.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer