Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

• Logged in as ikarus

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-12-05 23:07:18

0xff0000
Contributor

SMA Adapter for PM3

With the proliferation of SDR platforms over the past 6+ years there are more options than ever for antennas.

Is anyone aware of adapters for handling hooking up a 50ohm antenna with an SMA connector to the classic Proxmark3?

I've read some pas threads (http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=122) discussing this but in each case it's a beautiful and unique snowflake someone has built.

From a usability perspective it would be nice to have it hook up via the Hirose connector, but ultimately I'm open to whatever options folks could suggest (pogo pins on test points, a different PM3 model, etc).

The use case is actually to (VERY slowly) begin looking into different frequency ranges. I've been having a lot of success with the CF-5102 / LJYZN-105 units, but foresee some additional benefits which could come from more in-depth signal processing.

#2 2019-12-06 05:51:59

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: SMA Adapter for PM3

I guess you would need to build a converter,  that has hirose / SMA to fit to it.   OR MMXC/SMA  or USB/SMA depending on your Proxmark3 device.  The RDV4 has screws on pcb.  There is no unified antenna connector in the Pm3 ecosystem I'm afraid.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer