Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

• Logged in as ikarus

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2023-01-29 03:34:14

globis
Contributor

A humble introduction and a request for access

Recently as I realized my fob was falling apart I started researching RFID to see what is going on in there. I managed to fix it with some thermoplastic, but it started me down this rabbit hole.

I have experience with component level electronic repair, design, and construction, though nothing worth bragging about.

I have looked for comprehensive RFID knowledgebases and communities for lone hobbyists like me just getting started, and managed to find your forum. I have been able to get some stuff down but would love to tap into the reservoir you have available. 

I would be deeply grateful if you would allow me access to your forums. I promise to contribute back as I am able. I am always self-evaluating for dunning-kruger effects in my thinking and behavior and will keep my mouth shut about things I am not an expert in.

I look forward to your correspondence.   

~globis~

#2 2023-01-29 07:08:17

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: A humble introduction and a request for access

Welcome and thank you for reading the introduction post http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer