Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

• Logged in as ikarus

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2022-11-03 12:17:47

Pebrok
Contributor

How to sniff or bruteforce a t55 badge

Hi,
I think I damaged some Noralsy LF badges (KCP3000, I believe) by playing with them, and now I can't wipe or access them (because of pw).
I tried bruteforce and sniff, but I've been told sniff could be more successful and easier.
I did sniff -h, but I don't understand what I need to do.

Here are some tests I did, but that failed.
If someone can advise me, I will appreciate.

[usb] pm3 --> lf t55 sniff -1 --zero 7 --one 32

[=] T55xx command detection
[+] Downlink mode         | password |   Data   | blk | page |  0  |  1  | raw
[+] ----------------------+----------+----------+-----+------+-----+-----+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[usb] pm3 --> lf t55 sniff --zero 9 --one 32

[+] ----------------------+----------+----------+-----+------+-----+-----+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[usb] pm3 --> lf t55 sniff

[usb] pm3 --> lf t55xx sniff -1 -t 2

[usb] pm3 --> lf t55xx sniff -1 --zero 7 --one 14

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer